Artificial intelligence (AI) will have a huge impact on our lives in the coming decades. AI platforms are transforming the way businesses and governments interact with customers and constituents. As we grant more autonomy to AI to make choices on our behalf, how do we make sure it decides in our best interest?
Nearly 2,000 participants from 90 countries attended Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017 on 27-29 June 2017 in Dalian, People’s Republic of China.
Annual Meeting of the New Champions, established in 2007 as the foremost global gathering on science, technology and innovation, convened the next generation of fast-growing enterprises shaping the future of business and society, and leaders from major multinationals, government, media, academia and civil society.
Session of “Artificial Intelligence Unleashed” was moderated by Sumit Paul-Choudhury, Editor-in-Chief, New Scientist, United Kingdom and speakers were;
– Pascale Fung, Professor, Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR
– Vishal Sikka, Chief Executive Officer, Infosys, USA
– Kamal Sinclair, Director, New Frontier Lab Programs, Sundance Institute, USA
– Wendell Wallach, Scholar, Interdisciplinary Center for Bioethics, Yale University, USA
– Ya-Qin Zhang, President, Baidu.com, People’s Republic of China